By continuing to browse the site, you agree to our Cookies Policy.
The delivery of products purchased in this website complies with the legal standards applicable in Portugal to distance marketing year (Decree-Law No. 82/2008 of 20 May). The customer/user has the right to claim any fault, inaccuracy or inadequacy of the product in relation to what was ordered, within the legal deadlines established for that purpose.
If the client wishes to return or exchange an item, please review the policy below and check whether the product in question can be returned / exchanged:
- The item must be returned within 15 days after receipt of order;
- The item must be returned with the corresponding form (available here). Without the form may not be possible to identify the client and accept the return request;
- The item must be intact, with the original tags and have no signs of wear or wash;
- Items with traces of human hair or animal will not be accepted;
- All returned items are inspected before any processing;
- If the product (s) with manufacturing defects, the customer must detail the defect in the corresponding form.
Returns may have a processing time of up to 7 days. GlamourFashionFIT will contact the customer during this period. In case of exchange, the return fees are paid by the customer and the cost of the new shipping is covered by GlamourFashionFIT.
In case of justified return, due to errors or shipping defective product, return costs are initially paid by the customer. After verification, the corresponding value of the products and the shipping costs will be credited in store. You should retain all receipts for shipping charges for the correct amount can be credited. If the customer does not wish to have credits in store, he/she shall inform GlamourFashionFIT and the value(s) of product(s) will be returned to the customer via bank transfer to a specified account.
Please download below the form of return/exchange:
Note: If the returned items do not meet the above requirements, GlamourFashionFIT reserves the right not to accept the return and return the item to the customer in the same conditions it was received.